How to have nice hands and strong nails with red sugar, olive oil and lemon? Discover the answer in our article, through 3 simple natural recipes to make. to your cupboards!
Olive oil, sugar, lemon: I create my home hand care.
I want strong nails
1. Remove all traces of varnish with a mild solvent without acetone. Wash your hands to remove the last impurities.
2. Soak the fingertips 10 minutes in a bowl of hot water added to the juice of half a lemon-the first softens the cuticles, the second strengthens and bleaches the nails.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water. Dry your hands well.
4. Carefully push the cuticles with a clean box stick.
5. Apply olive oil around the edges of the nails to feed them. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Rinse with soapy water.
I want soft hands
1. Add one tablespoon of red sugar to 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well.
2. Gently massage hands (and/or feet!) with this natural scrub to remove dead cells smoothly.
3. Soap hands, rinse and dry thoroughly.
4. Apply a suitable organic cream if necessary to soften them even further.
I want to repair my damaged hands in depth
1. Stir in juice from half a lemon to 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well.
2. Apply on the hands by massaging well. Leave to act for 5 minutes, after eventually donning protective gloves so as not to stain its interior and clothing.
3. Rinse with soapy water. Dry your hands well.