The skin of the hands and feet is very fragile. In winter, with cold and moisture, the skin cracks easily. As a result, small cracks appear and make a dog ache! But not worth buying a cream at the pharmacy for that much.
Fortunately, there is a natural and effective grandmother’s remedy for soothing and curing crevices.
The miracle trick is to apply on a clay paste with olive oil.
Let’s find out:
What you need
-2 tablespoons of green clay.
-1 tablespoon of olive oil.
follow these 7 steps:
1. Put the clay in the bowl.
2. Add a little water to form a thick dough.
3. Add olive oil.
4. Mix well with the wooden spatula.
5. Apply to crevices ( cracks).
6. Allow to operate at least 30 minutes.
7. Renew the application every day until healing.
And don’t forget a let us know the results in a comment and share this recipe with others if you like , thank you!